Off – grid photovoltaic power is a solar application system which is independent from public electricity operation.
● It has no interaction with external grid system.
● It has battery storage which can provide electricity load independently.
Solar panel can transform solar energy into direct current electricity.
The photovoltaic controller is mainly used to regulate and control the DC power from the solar cell module, and to charge and discharge the battery intelligently.
● According to the grade of current voltage and the capacity of the solar cell module , u can configured appropriate photovoltaic controller.
● Common sizes: DC12V、24V、48V、110V、220V
Batteries is mainly use for electricity storage in order to store electricity load at night or rainy days.
● According to the requirements of DC voltage grade of the system, u can configured out of the number of batteries in series and parallel systerm.
● Try to configure1 or 2 sets of batteries , u can select the large capacity of batteries. The common size of batteries are 12V and 2V.
● The following principles shall be followed when the battery is connected in series and parallel: the same specification, manufacturer. It should install and use at the same time.
Inverter is a transform machine which can transform DC electricity to AC electricity.
● The selection of inverter is based on the characteristics of load (such as resistance, inductive or capacitive) and the size of power.
● The inverter is classified according to the output waveform: sinusoidal wave and non sine wave (square wave, step wave)